White Sausage Gravy Breakfast Loaf
Embark on a breakfast escapade with my White Sausage Gravy Breakfast Loaf, a concoction so delightful it might just start a morning parade in your kitchen! Kick things off by turning ordinary sausage into a gravy superstar – brown it up, throw in some flour, milk and a cheesy fanfare of pepper jack. Meanwhile, coerce eggs into a rectangular formation on a cake pan and toast a majestic Italian loaf. Now, the magic happens – slather that toasted loaf with jalapeño jelly and a gravy layer that's thicker than a winter blanket. Sprinkle on more cheese, toast until it's golden and gloriously irresistible. Top it with eggs that have been practicing their synchronized swimming routine and crown it with hot sauce confetti and chive confetti. This breakfast loaf isn't just a meal; it's a breakfast carnival!
- 12 eggs
- 1 large Italian style loaf
- 1 pound of breakfast sausage
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 3 cups of grated pepper jack cheese
- 2 cups jalapeño jelly
- 1/4 cup hot sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped chives
- Brown up some sausage on a pan then add a bit of all purpose flour and mix together. Add milk and black pepper then stir until it becomes thick. Finally toss in some pepper jack cheese and set the gravy aside.
- On a long cake pan, add the eggs to cook into a rectangular shape.
- Slice an Italian style loaf in half and toast. Spread some jalapeño jelly and add a thick layer of white sausage gravy. Sprinkle on more pepper jack cheese then toast in oven until it gets golden brown.
- Once finished, slide those eggs on top and garnish with hot sauce and chives.