Steak and Chimichurri Pull Apart Bread
Enter the wild world of pure imagination…Steak and Chimichurri Pull-Apart Bread – a taste extravaganza that's basically a flavor rodeo for your taste buds! Chop dough into bites, then summon the Chimichurri Avengers: parsley, chilies, garlic, and friends – seasoned to perfection.Mix it with dough, toss in shaved steak and cheese, then Into the oven it goes, and trust me, waiting is harder than finding your keys on a Monday morning! Out pops the pan, flip the ramekin – boom! A chimichurri pool magically appears. Dive in, dip into the saved chimichurri, and savor a bread masterpiece that's so good, it's basically edible happiness in a pan! Steak and Chimichurri Pull Apart Bread: because regular bread is just too basic for your taste fiesta!
For the chimichurri
- 2 cups chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1 cup chopped red chilis
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup chopped garlic
- 1/4 cup dried oregano
- 2 cups olive oil
- Salt and pepper
For the bread
- 16 ounces chopped pizza dough
- 1 1/2 cups of shredded ribeye
- 1 1/2 cups grated provolone
- 1 1/2 cups grated pepper jack
- Chop up pizza dough into about 16 equal pieces.
- Make the chimichurri sauce by combining parsley, chilies, garlic, oregano, red wine vinegar and olive oil seasoned with salt and pepper. Toss the chimichurri (saving about 1/2 cup for dipping later) with the dough and add some shaved steak. Add in provolone and pepper jack cheese.
- Pour the dough mixture into a spring form cake pan and create a divot in the middle. Place an upside down ramekin in that divot and bake at 375°F for about 30 minutes.
- When finished, release the spring form and flip over the ramekin. Fill the ramekin with chimichurri and enjoy!