S’mores Cinnamon Roll Muffins
Hold on to your spatulas, because I've just whipped up something that's going to flip your kitchen upside down! Imagine, if you will, the ultimate sweet treat mashup: a S'mores Muffin, but with a twist that's so wild, it's pure Josh-style genius. Start with a gooey, mouth-watering cinnamon roll? But this isn't your average cinnamon roll. This bad boy is stuffed with chocolate chip cookies, each one like a little treasure waiting to be discovered. And as if that wasn't enough to send your sweet tooth into overdrive, we're encasing this cinnamon roll-cookie bonanza inside a fluffy, decadent s'mores muffin. It's like every dessert lover's dream collided into one outrageously delicious creation. The result? A symphony of flavors – the warmth of cinnamon, the richness of chocolate, and that classic s'mores charm, all wrapped up in a muffin that's so over-the-top, it's practically a culinary standing ovation. Get your forks ready, folks. This is a bonfire treat waiting to be experienced indoors!
- 1 container of hot cocoa cinnamon roll grands (or regular)
- 1 tube of cookie dough
- 5 large marshmallows
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 cup crushed graham crackers
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Flatten out some hot cocoa cinnamon rolls then add them to a large muffin tray. Press it down on the sides making sure there are no cracks.
- Scoop out chocolate chip cookie dough and stuff a marshmallow inside of that. Roll it up into a ball and place that inside the muffin tray.
- Add some graham crackers to a bag and crush it up. Combine that with sugar, cinnamon and melted butter. Place the mixture on top of each roll and bake at 350°F for 25 minutes.
- Once done, add some marshmallows on top, torch it to your s’more liking and enjoy!