Pepperoni Pizza Pull Apart Bread
Dive into the delicious madness of this Pepperoni Pizza Pull Apart Bread, a culinary adventure that'll have your taste buds pushing for more! Begin by drowning chopped pizza dough in a glorious pool of melted garlic butter, then toss in pepperoni, oregano and a generous blanket of grated mozzarella. Bake this pizza wonderland in a springform cake pan with a cheeky divot in the middle, courtesy of an upside-down oven-safe ramekin. Release the pan's springform magic, flip the ramekin and behold – a pizza bread masterpiece emerges. What's the grand finale, you ask? That turned-over ramekin now cradling your choice of marinara or ranch, ready for the ultimate dunking experience. It's pizza party perfection, one delightful pull-apart slice at a time!
- 32 ounce chopped pizza dough (2 pounds)
- 1/2 cup melted garlic butter
- 1 cup pepperoni
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup marinara or ranch
- Melt garlic butter and combine with chopped up pizza dough. Add some pepperoni, oregano and grated mozzarella.
- Place inside a springform cake pan and make a little divot in the middle. Put a turned over oven safe ramekin and bake in oven at 450°F for 20 minutes.
- When it comes out, release the springform cake pan and flip over the ramekin. Fill that ramekin with marinara or ranch and enjoy!