Pull Apart Breakfast Biscuits
Get ready to flip your breakfast routine on its head with my Pull Apart Breakfast Biscuits – the morning madness that's crazier than a squirrel in a coffee shop! Mix dough, eggs, and green onions like they're plotting a breakfast revolution. Toss in bacon and a cheese duo doing the moonwalk – because breakfast should be a flavor disco. Into the pan it goes with an upside down ramekin, turning the oven into a breakfast theme park, and your biscuits are the rollercoaster of flavor. While that's going down, let's chat sausage theatrics – we're browning, adding flour and cranking up the garlic and pepper to levels that even your neighbor's nosy cat can smell. Add milk until it's creamier than a smooth jazz saxophone solo. Breakfast just hit the dance floor of absurdity! Release the biscuit brilliance, flip the ramekin – voila! Fill it with sausage dreams and savor a breakfast sensation that's better than discovering your toaster can tell dad jokes. This is how you revolutionize your mornings!
For the breakfast biscuits
- 12 pieces of biscuit dough (24 ounces)
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup chopped green onions
- 2 cups chopped cooked bacon
- 2 cups grated cheese (colby jack and cheddar)
For the white sausage gravy
- 1 pound breakfast sausage
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 cup whole milk
- Whisk together the eggs, green onions, salt and pepper with the chopped up biscuit dough. Add some chopped cooked bacon along with grated cheese like colby jack and cheddar. Dump in a spring form cake pan and create a divot in the middle where an upside down ramekin will be placed.
- Bake at 325°F for 45 minutes.
- In the meantime, make the white sausage gravy by browning some pork sausage and adding some flour. Once mixed, sprinkle in garlic powder and pepper. Pour in milk until it becomes a creamy consistency.
- When the breakfast biscuit is done baking, carefully release from the cake pan and flip over the ramekin. Fill the ramekin with the white sausage gravy and enjoy!