Pepperoni Grilled Cheese
Grab those King's Hawaiian rolls and prepare for a taste party – because if your bread isn't sweet, it's snoozing! Build the flavor empire: sauce it up, throw on some mozzarella slices (enough to build a cheese castle) and top it with pepperoni like you're crowning a meat monarch. Crush it down on that sandwich maker like you're crushing a siege of boring foods. And with a little help from my ranch that's been knighted 'world famous', there's no stopping your taste buds from claiming glory and deliciousness!
For the sandwich
- 2 4-pack dinner rolls
- 1 cup of pizza sauce divided
- 8 slices of mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup sliced pepperoni
- 2 tablespoons italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup melted garlic butter
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
For the ranch
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon chives
- 1 tablespoon dill
- 1/4 cup parsley
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- Start by spreading some pizza sauce on the bottom half of a King’s Hawaiian 4-pack. Add two slices of mozzarella cheese followed by some pepperonis. Sprinkle on some Italian seasoning and add more cheese. Before closing the sandwich, hit the top half with pizza sauce.
- Melt some garlic butter to grease a triangle sandwich maker. Place the sandwich and paint the top with more garlic butter.
- Sprinkle on grated parmesan cheese and press!