Lemon Poppy Blueberry Rolls
Okay, sweet tooth squad, it's time to take your taste buds on a blueberry twist with a citrusy spin! I've got something here that's going to make your morning, noon, and night: Lemon Poppy Blueberry Rolls made with King's Hawaiian Rolls. Imagine those sweet, fluffy rolls we all know and love, but transformed into a lemony, poppy-seedy, blueberry-studded sensation. We start by infusing the tender, pillowy dough of King's Hawaiian Rolls with a zesty lemon curd, then we stud these beauties with juicy, bursting blueberries. But wait, there's more! Once these rolls are baked to golden perfection, I drizzle them with a sweet, tangy lemon glaze that just sets off the whole flavor explosion. It's like a sunny Hawaiian morning meets a lazy summer afternoon in each bite. These Lemon Poppy Blueberry Rolls are not just a treat; they're an experience – a decadent, citrusy, berry-filled journey that's sure to brighten up your day. So, grab a roll (or two, I won't judge) and let's dive into this blissful, Hawaiian-inspired indulgence!
- 1 12-pack King's Hawaiian Roll
- 1/2 cup lemon curd
- 1/2 cup blueberry pie filling
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup Juice of a lemon
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- Start by coring a 12-pack of King’s Hawaiian Rolls and pressing it down to make an indent. Pour some lemon curd over the top of the entire rolls as well as into the holes.
- Add some blueberry pie filling into the holes then pop into the oven at 375°F for 5-10 minutes.
- In the meantime, make the lemon poppy glaze by combining powdered sugar with lemon juice and poppy seeds. Glaze the top of the rolls once they are done baking and enjoy!