Jalapeño Popper Stuffed Crust Dip
Prepare your taste buds for the wild and wacky world of Jalapeño Popper Stuffed Crust Dip – a dish so fantastically flavorful, it makes ordinary snacks question their life choices! Slice that pizza dough and and embark on the cheese-stuffing extravaganza – each piece gets a marble cheddar surprise and a jalapeño hug before rolling into a ball. Now, create a crust fortress around a skillet, because this dip means business. In the skillet's epicenter, drop a cream cheese brick surrounded by a moat of jalapeño queso – it's the royal court of cheesy goodness. Send it into the fiery depths of an oven for a flavor brawl. When it emerges victorious, unleash a mix of melted cream cheese, queso, bacon bits, pickled jalapeños, garlic, jalapeño mustard and colby jack cheese – a scrumptious explosion that'll have your taste buds doing the cha-cha. Crown this creation with more cheese, bacon bits, and thinly sliced jalapeños, because why stop the party? Before the grand finale in the oven, paint those stuffed buns with a concoction of melted garlic butter – they're getting ready to shine! Brace yourself for a dip so delightful, it might just become the new ruler of your snack kingdom!
- 16 ounces pizza dough ball
- 4 pieces of marble cheddar cheese sticks (cut into 16 pieces)
- 16 slices of fresh jalapeño peppers (for the stuffed crust)
- 1 cup of jalapeño queso (or regular queso)
- 8 ounces room temperature cream cheese
- 1 cup of cooked bacon bits divided in half
- 1/2 cup chopped pickled jalapeños
- 1/4 cup minced garlic
- 1 cup grated colby jack cheese (divided in half)
- 1/2 cup sliced jalapeños (for the top)
- 1/4 cup melted garlic butter
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 egg
- Slice the pizza dough into 16 equal pieces. Stuff each piece with a piece of cheese and jalapeño then roll it up into a ball. Line the edges of a 14 inch greased cast iron skillet with the stuffed balls.
- In the middle, pour some jalapeño queso and place a brick of cream cheese. Put in the oven for 450°F for about 10 minutes.
- Once done, mix the melted cream cheese with the queso and also mix in some bacon bits, pickled jalapeños, garlic, jalapeño mustard and grated colby jack cheese. Sprinkle another layer of cheese followed by more bacon bits and thinly sliced jalapeño peppers.
- Mix melted garlic butter with an egg and water then paint the stuffed buns. Bake in oven for about 10 minutes until golden brown and enjoy!