Garlic Bread Lasagna Stuffed Crust Dip
Gear up for a rollercoaster of cheesy chaos with my Garlic Bread Lasagna Stuffed Crust Dip! I'm turning Italian sausage into 16 meatball maestros, each hiding a mozzarella surprise – it's like a cheese-filled magic trick! The dough enters the scene, playing dress-up with the sausages. These meatballs are the rockstars, ensuring a peek-a-boo sausage moment, ready to steal the spotlight. They dive into a skillet for a sauce jacuzzi, getting cozy with marinara like it's a tomato hot tub. But wait, the cheese party unfolds – mozzarella, ricotta dollops, and a sprinkle of parsley join the bash. It's a cheese confetti explosion! Grab a seat, invite your taste buds to the ultimate cheese party and enjoy the grand finale of the sausage saga. It's not just about cheesy delights; it's a flavor adventure that leaves you savoring for more!
- 16 ounce Italian sausage (cut into 16 pieces)
- 16 pieces of mozzarella string cheese (cut into one inch each)
- 16 ounce pizza dough (cut into 16 pieces)
- 1 1/2 cup marinara sauce
- 1 1/2 mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup of ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup melted garlic butter
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Start with cutting some Italian sausage into 16 equal pieces and flattening them out. Add a piece of mozzarella string cheese in the middle and roll the meat into a ball.
- Cut up some pizza dough into 16 pieces and flatten those out as well. Stuff the meatball inside and roll the dough up, ensuring a little piece of sausage shows so it can peek through after baking.
- Line a 14-inch skillet with the balls and add your favorite marinara sauce in the middle. Top on some grated mozarella cheese and spoon on some dollops of ricotta cheese. Season with some dried parsley and paint each ball with melted garlic butter.
- Sprinkle those balls with parmesan and bake at 450°F for 25 to 30 minutes.