Chicken Parm Wings
This is for you, flavor trailblazers! Buckle up for a wild culinary escapade that's about to take your taste buds on a flavor rodeo like never before. We're not just cooking; we're orchestrating a symphony of taste: Chicken Parmesan and Chicken Wings. It's a culinary romance that was written in the stars, a match made in flavor heaven that's about to unfold on your plate. Imagine the rich, savory notes of Chicken Parmesan and the bold, crispy rhythm of Chicken Wings converging in a culinary tango. This isn't just a meal; it's a culinary love story, where each bite is a step closer to flavor bliss. As we dive into this gastronomic romance, envision the crispy wings, each one meticulously coated and set for the crunchy spectacle that's about to unfold. Are you ready for the romantic shipping of a lifetime? I'm sure your taste buds are!
- 16 chicken wings
- 4 egg whites
- 1/4 cup marinara
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 1/2 cup of Italian bread crumbs
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup marinara
- 1 cup grated mozzarella
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- The key to making air fryer wings crispy is using egg whites in the wet dredge along with marinara sauce and Italian seasoning. For the dry dredge, combine Italian bread crumbs with grated parmesan. The wings should be fully coated in the wet dredge before getting tossed in the dry.
- Place them in the air fryer basket and spray with cooking spray. Cook at 425°F for 25 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Once finished, top each wing with marinara sauce and mozzarella. Hith with some dried parsley and put back in the oven on broil. Bake just until the cheese melts and enjoy!