Buffalo Chicken Pull Apart Bread
Immerse yourself in flavor paradise with this Buffalo Chicken Pull Apart Bread with dual dips! Tender rotisserie chicken, tangy buffalo sauce, gooey pepper jack cheese and a hint of honey sweetness – all cozied up in a pizza dough hug. Now, the drama unfolds in the oven, where this flavor bomb bakes to golden perfection. As it emerges, flip over not one, but two ramekins to reveal the secret dipping chambers, ready to host my world-famous Ranch and a blue cheese dip that's basically the VIP section of flavor town. Whether you share it with friends or savor it solo, each pull-apart piece is a party for your taste buds!
For the buffalo chicken bread
- 16 ounce pizza dough
- 1 1/2 cups of buffalo sauce
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 1/2 cup of shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 1/2 cups chopped green onions
- 1 1/2 cups of grated pepper jack cheese
For the blue cheese dip
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 4 ounces blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
For the ranch dip
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon chives
- 1 tablespoon dill
- 1/4 cup parsley
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 2 tablespoons buttermilk
- Start by making the buffalo sauce by combining hot sauce, melted butter and honey.
- Cut up pizza dough into small, manageable pieces and combine that with shredded rotisserie chicken, chopped green onions and pepper jack cheese. Pour this mixture into a spring form cake pan and make two divots for the two small ramekins to be placed upside down.
- Bake at 375°F for 30 minutes.
- In the meantime, make the blue cheese dip by mixing buttermilk, blue cheese and Worcestershire.
- Make the world famous ranch by combining sour cream, chives, dill, parsley, onion powder and buttermilk with some salt and pepper.
- Once the bread is done, release it from the cake pan and flip over those ramekins. Fill each one with the two different dipping sauces and enjoy!