Birria Pull Apart Bread
Embark on a flavor journey with my Birria Pull Apart Bread – the culinary escapade your taste buds never knew they needed! Whether you've decided to channel your inner kitchen wizard for homemade birria beef or opted for the express route with store-bought goodness, this recipe is a gastronomic rollercoaster. Imagine pizza dough throwing a flavor fiesta with birria juice, Oaxaca cheese, onions and cilantro – they're mingling like ingredients at a culinary speed date. This flavorful fiesta gets dumped into a springform cake pan, creating a masterpiece that's more thrilling than a cat on a Roomba. The plot twist? An upside-down ramekin in the center, creating a divot that's practically begging to be discovered. After baking, it's unveiling time! Release the ramekin, flip it over like a pizza acrobat and baptize the creation in a consommé splash. Sprinkle more onions and cilantro like confetti, because this bread is about to steal the flavor show. Secure your fork and brace yourself for the culinary crescendo as you delve into the sensational spectacle that is Birria Pull Apart Bread – a symphony of flavors that doesn't just grace your plate; it's an epicurean masterpiece, leaving your taste buds in awe, craving an encore of this savory spectacle!
- 16 ounce chopped pizza dough (1 pound)
- 2 cups of shredded birria beef
- 2 cups reserved liquid
- 2 cups grated Oaxaca cheese
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- Start by making the shredded birria beef, or just buy prepackaged birria from the grocery store. Separate the meat from the liquid to reserve for later.
- Cut up some pizza dough and mix with the birria juice, Oaxaca cheese, chopped onions and cilantro. Add the shredded beef then dump the entire mixture into a springform cake pan. Create a divot in the center to place an upside down ramekin.
- Bake at 425°F for 25 minutes.
- Once finished, release and flip over the ramekin. Pour some of the consommé into the ramekin, sprinkle in more onions and cilantro and enjoy!