Apple Pie Cinnamon Roll Muffins
Calling all foodie enthusiasts! These Apple Pie Cinnamon Roll Muffins are about to take your kitchen on a flavor joyride! Unwrap those Cinnamon Roll Grands and flatten them like you're giving them a spa day – they need to feel at home in your muffin tray, no cracks allowed because we're creating the VIP section for our apple pie filling. Picture each muffin as a tiny edible theater, and the apple pie filling is the star performer. Now, cue the streusel superheroes – mix flour with cinnamon sugar, cut in some cold butter until it's as crumbly as a sitcom character's life, and let those rocky chunks rain down on each muffin like confetti at a dessert party. Into the oven and the whole kitchen becomes a fragrant wonderland. Behold, the result – a dessert masterpiece that's ready to be enjoyed as is or go all-out with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. It's not just a muffin; it's a dessert symphony, and your taste buds have front-row tickets!
- 1 container of cinnamon roll Grands
- 1 can of apple pie filling
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cold butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- Unwrap a Grand package and flatten them out so you can place them inside a muffin tray. Ensure there are no cracks because they will act as the pie crust or muffin casing. Add some apple pie filling inside each one.
- To make the streusel, combine flour with cinnamon sugar and cut butter until it becomes rocky chunks. Sprinkle an even amount of that streusel on top of each muffin.
- Bake at 400°F for 20 minutes.
- Enjoy as is or a la mode with a scoop of vanilla ice cream!