Air Fryer Chicken Bacon Ranch Nachos
Behold the grandeur that is this Air Fryer Chicken Bacon Ranch Nachos – a towering 25 layer masterpiece that's more than just a dish; it's a nacho symphony conducted with Cool Ranch Doritos as the crunchy overture. Imagine constructing a 25-story skyscraper of flavor starting with the foundation of Cool Ranch Doritos, upon which a shower of pepper jack cheese, ranch-seasoned chicken and bacon land. As you ascend, witness tearfully welcomed red onions, chilis and jalapeño daredevils daring your taste buds to join in the spicy festivities. But wait, the drama doesn't end there – each layer is anointed with the reigning king of condiments, ranch dressing, transforming this nacho tower into a royal feast. The architectural marvel continues with layers showcasing different types of bacon, including applewood, center cut and beef bacon, adding depth and complexity to the symphony of flavors. Pickled red onions make a tangy cameo and as the nacho skyscraper reaches its zenith, BBQ sauce makes a tantalizing appearance, contributing a sweet and savory note to the overall flavor medley. Anxiously wait as the nachos undergo a transformative bake then relish each layer of this epicurean journey!
- 2 bags of Cool Ranch Doritos
- 4 cups grated Pepper Jack Cheese
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup BBQ sauce
- 1 pound cooked chicken seasoned with Ranch
- 2 cups chopped cooked bacon (applewood, center cut and beef bacon)
- 1/2 cup cooked hatch chilis
- 1/2 cup pickled red onions
- 1/4 cup chopped red onions
- 1/4 cup sliced jalapeños
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives for garnish
- Start with a layer of Cool Ranch Doritos and sprinkle on pepper jack cheese, ranch seasoned chicken, cooked bacon (applewood) and ranch dressing. Next goes another layer of Doritos, cheese, chicken, bacon (center cut), BBQ sauce and hatch chilis.
- Add on another layer of Doritos, cheese, chicken, bacon (beef). pickled red onions and more ranch dressing. Finally the last round of layers of Doritos, chicken, all three types of bacon and a generous amount of cheese. Top it off with red onions and jalapeños
- Bake at 400°F for 10 minutes, garnish with chives and enjoy!